The dual motor drive controller X-Drive is a high performance brushless motor controller, which can drive the brushless motor accurately. Applications include robots, automation projects, AGV and other scenarios to control brushless motors.
- Controls two motors.
- 54V version
- Peak current >100A per motor.
- Continuous current depends on cooling: Details.
- Encoder feedback for arbitrarily precise movements.
- Supports two braking modes:
- Brake resistor.
- Regenerative braking.
- Optional use of a battery means you can achieve very high peak power output with only a modest power supply.
- USB -- Custom protocol, open source
- PC, RaspberryPi, etc.
- ROS node (coming soon).
- Step/direction -- Existing motion controllers
- UART -- Arduino (with library), mBed, etc.
- Servo PWM/PPM -- RC Recievers, Arduino, etc.
- CAN -- Synchronise multiple ODrives (coming soon)
- Some general purpose digital and analogue pins
Many types of command modes
Goto (position control with trajectory planning)